LOMBOK TO FLORES TOUR
DEPARTURE EVERY : MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY
Day 1. START MEETING POINT (TAMAN SARI RESTO), Bangsal, NORTH LOMBOK – LOMBOK KAYANGAN – KENAWA
ISLAND – SLEEP NEXT TO BOLA ISLAND
– We all gather between 9:00 – 10:00 AM in the meeting point, Taman Sari Resto (close to bangsal harbour, North Lombok). We do registration for all client, please waiting until every guest has arrived and checked in. After that we will drive to the harbour of East Lombok.
– Activities for this day will be snorkelling, swimming and enjoying the sunset
– Optional: you can hike the mountain on Kenawa island for a breathtaking view
Day 2. MOYO
– Small hike to the waterfall on Moyo Island where you can climb and/or dive into the lake.
– Snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sunset from the boat
Day 3. KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – LONG BEACH
– Visiting the Komodo Island to Hunting Komodo by Camera
– Pink Beach, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– NAMO Beach, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
Day 4. PADAR ISLAND – RINCA ISLAND – KELOR ISLAND – LABUHAN BAJO (FLORES)
– In the morning we are moving Padar Island.
– At Padar Island we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
– Visit Rinca to see the Komodo dragons and search for other wild animals that Rinca has to offer. During the hike we will see the amazing views of Rinca.
– We will finish the tour around 5:30 PM, depending on the weather conditions.
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable. The full fee must be paid at check in
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– Pick up Service from Mataram city, Senggigi and Bangsal Harbour. and if you stay in gili island, you can confirm to us about pick up service from bangsal harbour, we can wait your first boat at the morning.
– Shuttle bus transfer to the boat
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Traditional simple fishing gear
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Lockers to secure your valuables.
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks and snack
Come with us to explore the komodo island
WA (only) +6282147113355
WA (only) +6281337448558