Departure Days at Labuan Bajo:
Every Wednesday, Friday and Sundays at 07.30am
Meeting point at Wanua Adventure office at 07.15am
DAY 1: LABUAN BAJO TO :
–> RINCA ISLAND for for hiking and hunting the Dragons by Camera
DAY 2: PADAR ISLAND
–> PADAR ISLAND to Trekking best view in there.
–> Long Beach to snorkel and Beach activity
–> GILI LABA or GILI BANTA for snorkeling only (forn this moment)
DAY 3: MOYO ISLAND
–> MOYO ISLAND for snorkeling and visit the waterfall
–> GILI BOLA or GILI BEDIL for swimming and play on the beach
DAY 4: ARRIVAL
–> KANAWA ISLAND for short trekking
–>KAYANGAN HARBOUR (East of Lombok Harbour) arrival apprx.8 or 9 am
–> Kuta Lombok
–> Mataram City, Senggigi and Bangsal Harbour by bus or
–> The Three Gilis by public boat from Bangsal Harbour (north Lombok)
from Kayangan Harbour (by Bus):
Kuta Lombok. Due to local rules and agreements
we can only drop you off here.
at the nearest point of your accommodation
Unfortunately our bus can not go through
Mataram due to the the amount of traffic which
will delay our arrival time to Bangsal harbour.
We suggest to take a taxi from the point the
driver drops you off.
public boat to Gili Trawangan or Gili Air, this is in
including the tour package. If we can make it on
time at the harbour (traffic jam is an issue in
Lombok) we can also arrange Gili Meno for you.
Their last boat will sail at 2PM.
self (it is not included in our package)
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable. The full fee must be paid at check in or registration in our Office (1 day before trip)
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
– Transfer service from East Lombok to Kuta and Bangsal Harbour ( pass Mataram and Senggigi )
– Public boat ticket (Bangsal harbour to 1 of Gilis)
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Traditional simple fishing gear
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Lockers to secure your valuables.
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks and snack
Come with us to explore the komodo island
WA (only) +6282147113355
WA (only) +6281337448558