LOMBOK TO LABUAN BAJO TOUR
DEPARTURE EVERY SATURDAY
Day 1. START MEETING POINT TAMAN SARI RESTO (Bangsal, NORTH LOMBOK) – LOMBOK KAYANGAN – KENAWA
ISLAND – SLEEP NEXT TO BOLA ISLAND
-We gather between 8:30 – 10:30 at Taman Sari Resto (close to bangsal harbour, North Lombok)
– We will wait until every guest has arrived and check ini. We do registration for all client, please waiting until every guest has arrived and checked in. After that we will drive to the harbour of East Lombok.
– Activities for this day will be snorkelling, swimming and enjoying the sunset
– Optional: you can hike the mountain on Kenawa island for a breathtaking view
Day 2. MOYO
– Small hike to the waterfall on Moyo Island where you can climb and/or dive into the lake.
– Snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sunset from the boat
During the night you sailing to Gili Banta
Day 3. GILI BANTA – KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – move to PADAR ISLAND
– Gili Banta, for relaxing and snorkelling.
– Komodo Island, Visiting the Komodo Island to Hunting Komodo by Camera,
– Pink Beach, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– at afternoon or night, we are moving Padar Island. overnight in there
Day 4. PADAR ISLAND – LONG BEACH – KELOR ISLAND – LABUHAN BAJO (FLORES)
– In the morning
– At Padar Island we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
– Long beach, for relaxing and snorkelling or plasy some beach play
– Kelor Island, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– We will finish the tour around 4.00 – 5:30 PM, depending on the weather conditions.
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable. The full fee must be paid at check in
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– Pick up Service from Mataram city, Senggigi and Bangsal Harbour. and if you stay in gili island, you can confirm to us about pick up service from bangsal harbour, we can wait your first boat at the morning.
– Shuttle bus transfer to the boat
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks and snack
Come with us to explore the komodo island
WA (only) +6282147113355
WA (only) +6281337448558