4DAYS/3NIGHTS LABUAN BAJO TO LOMBOK TOUR – WANUA ADVENTURE
LABUAN BAJO (FLORES) TO LOMBOK via KOMODO 4Days/3Nights
Departure Days at Labuan Bajo:
Every Monday and Friday
Meeting point at Wanua Adventure office at 07.15am
DAY 1: LABUAN BAJO – RINCA VILLAGE – STRAWBERRY POINT – Arround KALONG ISLAND
– RINCA VILLAGE and GOA KALONG (mean: Bat Cave)
we will do trekking around the village and head to the bat cave on a small hill at the end of rinca village
– DANCE PERFORMANCE by Rinca’s Village people
Manca Bajo Dance and Animap Pop Komodo Dance
– STRAWBERRY POINT
Best snorkeling point and you can do trekking to small hill with pink color
– SUNSET MOMENT around Kalong Island
best moment for enjoying sunset time, when the big bats come out of the nest to find food at night. Kalong Island is one of the islands which is a large bat nest in the Komodo National Park area
DAY 2: PADAR ISLAND – LONG PINK BEACH – KOMODO ISLAND
– PADAR ISLAND,
at morning (sunrise time) we will do Trekking best view in there. we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
– LONG PINK BEACH,
for relaxing and snorkelling.
– KOMODO ISLAND,
Visiting the Komodo Island to Hunting Komodo by Camera,
During the night you sailing to Moyo Island (14 – 17 hours)
DAY 3: MOYO ISLAND
–> MOYO ISLAND,
for snorkeling and visit the waterfall
DAY 4: KANAWA ISLAND – ARRIVAL
–> KANAWA ISLAND,
at morning (sunrise time) you can do Trekking best view in there (small Hill in a small island).
–> KAYANGAN HARBOUR (East of Lombok Harbour)
arrival apprx.8 or 9 am
–> Kuta Lombok or Bangsal Harbour (via Mataram City and Senggigi) by bus
T R A N S F E R A G R E E M E N T
from Kayangan Harbour (by Bus):
+EAST LOMBOK TO KUTA LOMBOK
vWe are able to drop you off at our drop off point in Kuta Lombok. Due to local rules and agreements we can only drop you off here.
+EAST LOMBOK TO BANGSAL HARBOUR (North Lombok) via MATARAM and SENGGIGI
v For Senggigi or Mataram we can offer a drop-off at the nearest point of your accommodation, Unfortunately our bus can not go through Mataram due to the the amount of traffic which will delay our arrival time to Bangsal harbour. We suggest to take a taxi from the point the driver drops you off.
Bangsal Harbour is our last stop
Arriving at the Bangsal harbor you can arrange where you are going (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Gili Meno), the crossing ticket is not included in our tour package. So, if you want to go to one of the Gili islands, please arrange it yourself at the Bangsal Harbor
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable / Fix Price.
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– Komodo National Park Fee
– Shuttle bus transfer to Mataram, Senggigi, Bangsal Harbour and Kuta (optional)
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Lockers to secure your valuables.
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks, alcohol and snack