4DAYS/3NIGHTS LABUAN BAJO TO LOMBOK TOUR – WANUA ADVENTURE
LABUAN BAJO (FLORES) TO LOMBOK via KOMODO 4Days/3Nights
Departure Days at Labuan Bajo:
Every Monday and Friday
Meeting point at Wanua Adventure office at 07.15am
DAY 1: LABUAN BAJO – LOH BUAYA – RINCA VILLAGE – STRAWBERRY POINT – Arround KALONG ISLAND
– RINCA ISLAND (LOH BUAYA)
We will do trekking in high light first around Komodo National Park area. we will look for dragons, if you are lucky you can see dragons there.
Rinca Island is one of the largest islands and the island with the most population in the Komodo National Park
– STRAWBERRY POINT
The best snorkeling point is close to rinca island with lots of fish and beautiful coral reefs and you can do trekking to the small pink hill next to the snorkeling waters.
– RINCA VILLAGE
We will visit a village whose territory is within the Komodo National Park area. and have lived and lived side by side with Komodo dragons. we will do a light trekking around the village, it will be a great experience to join the local people and see firsthand the life of a fishing village in the region.
– DANCE PERFORMANCE (MANCA BAJO dance & ANIMAL POP KOMODO dance) by Rinca’s Village people
Performance local dance, it’s called Manca Bajo Dance and performance a dance that tells the life of the Komodo dragon in the region it’s called Animap Pop Komodo Dance
– SUNSET MOMENT around Kalong Island
best moment for enjoying sunset time, when the big bats come out of the nest to find food at night. Kalong Island is one of the islands which is a large bat nest in the Komodo National Park area
DAY 2: PADAR ISLAND – LONG PINK BEACH – TANJUNG KOMODO
– PADAR ISLAND,
at morning (sunrise time) we will do Trekking best view in there. we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
– LONG PINK BEACH,
for relaxing and snorkelling with sand pink colour.
– KOMODO ISLAND, activity in Tanjung Komodo,
The beautiful snorkeling point is close to Komodo island with lots of fish and beautiful coral reefs, rare visitor,
During the night you sailing to Moyo Island (14 – 17 hours)
DAY 3: SATONDA ISLAND – MOYO ISLAND
– SATONDA ISLAND (special extra spot)
an ancient lake with salty water formed from a volcanic eruption (Mount Tambora), we will swim in the lake and visit a lake located on a volcanic island.
– MOYO ISLAND,
for snorkeling and visit the waterfall in the jungle, small trekking to jungle and visit or play in waterfall
– SUNSET ON THE BOAT ,
DAY 4: KANAWA ISLAND – ARRIVAL
– KANAWA ISLAND,
at morning (sunrise time) you can do Trekking best view in there (small Hill in a small island).
– KAYANGAN HARBOUR (East of Lombok Harbour)
arrival apprx.8 or 9 am
–> Kuta Lombok or Bangsal Harbour (via Mataram City and Senggigi) by bus
T R A N S F E R A G R E E M E N T
from Kayangan Harbour (by Bus):
+EAST LOMBOK TO KUTA LOMBOK
vWe are able to drop you off at our drop off point in Kuta Lombok. Due to local rules and agreements we can only drop you off here.
+EAST LOMBOK TO BANGSAL HARBOUR (North Lombok) via MATARAM and SENGGIGI
v For Senggigi or Mataram we can offer a drop-off at the nearest point of your accommodation, Unfortunately our bus can not go through Mataram due to the the amount of traffic which will delay our arrival time to Bangsal harbour. We suggest to take a taxi from the point the driver drops you off.
Bangsal Harbour is our last stop
Arriving at the Bangsal harbor you can arrange where you are going (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Gili Meno), the crossing ticket is not included in our tour package. So, if you want to go to one of the Gili islands, please arrange it yourself at the Bangsal Harbor
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable / Fix Price.
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– Komodo National Park Fee
– Shuttle bus transfer to Mataram, Senggigi, Bangsal Harbour and Kuta (optional)
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Lockers to secure your valuables.
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks, alcohol and snack