4DAYS/3NIGHTS LOMBOK TO LABUAN BAJO – WANUA ADVENTURE
The Komodo tour packages by Wanua Adventure will take you to another world. Wanua Adventure aims to gather the most exciting things to do and the most beautiful places to explore in Flores island and the Komodo National Park, a UNESCO world heritage.
Wanua Adventure will help you make your trip your ultimate travel experience and the best Komodo Island tour you can find! Discover more about Flores, Komodo liveaboard and our Komodo Island trip from Lombok to Labuan Bajo, which offer unique Komodo tour packages and cruising experiences beyond expectations.
LOMBOK to LABUAN BAJO (FLORES) via KOMODO 4Days/3Nights
Departure : Every Wednesday and Saturday
Day 1. START MEETING POINT TAMAN SARI RESTO (Bangsal, NORTH LOMBOK) – LOMBOK KAYANGAN – KENAWA
ISLAND – SLEEP NEXT TO BOLA ISLAND
-We gather between 8:30 – 10:30 at Taman Sari Resto (close to bangsal harbour, North Lombok)
– We will wait until every guest has arrived and check ini. We do registration for all client, please waiting until every guest has arrived and checked in. After that we will drive to the harbour of East Lombok.
– Activities for this day will be snorkelling, swimming and enjoying the sunset
– Optional: you can hike the mountain on Kenawa island for a breathtaking view
DAY 02 : WHALE SHARK POINT
Here will sailing to saleh bay to find schools of the great Whale shark and swim together with this majestic creature if we lucky we will find alot of them swim close to the fisherman boat
Day 3. KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – PADAR ISLAND
– Komodo Island, Visiting the Komodo Island to Hunting Komodo by Camera,
– Pink Beach, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– At Padar Island we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
Day 4. LONG BEACH – KELOR ISLAND – LABUHAN BAJO (FLORES)
– Long beach, for relaxing and snorkelling or plasy some beach play
– Kelor Island, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– We will finish the tour around 4.00 – 5:30 PM, depending on the weather conditions.
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable. The full fee must be paid at check in
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– Pick up Service from Mataram city, Senggigi and Bangsal Harbour. and if you stay in gili island, you can confirm to us about pick up service from bangsal harbour, we can wait your first boat at the morning.
– Shuttle bus transfer to the boat
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Traditional simple fishing gear
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Lockers to secure your valuables.
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks and snack